Dawn Charlton, President of Iris, is a senior marketing and communications strategist with more than 20 years experience in agency and client-side management roles with Charlton + Company Design, Canadian Museum of Civilization, Tourism British Columbia and Toronto Public Library. Her expertise is in developing and implementing regional, national and international marketing communications strategies to successfully build brand awareness, community engagement and a meaningful return on investment.
Past work includes the creation and delivery of award-winning integrated marketing and communications campaigns; spearheading digital and social media innovation; implementing dynamic, transactional websites; and launching new facilities, exhibitions, programs and publications.
Key areas of specialization include:
- Strategic marketing and communications leadership
- Integrated marketing and communications for regional/ national/international markets and audiences
- Social media/community engagement planning and delivery
- Strategic brand development and implementation
- Content management and marketing
- Writing, editing and publishing
- Results measurement, reporting and analysis